Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Job; New Obstacles

So I switched jobs, and this new place is totally a Microsoft Shop. It's different than what I'm used to, but in a good way. I like how we are working with the latest tech for the most part, including MS Visual Studio 2008- love it.

Doing nothing but .NET (Both VB and C#) with the exception of a few third-party controls (Telerik) this will was sort of a new field for me with new obstacles. I'm excited. I was looking forward to working with a .NET development team and loving it so far.

So I know I haven't written a tech blog forever but I'm starting to realize the importance of this blog to more than just giving back to the community- more like a way to remember all the problems and solutions I've come accross. Sometimes I'll run into the same problem I've ran in the past but will forget the solution, so it's easy to see how a blog would be a great way to retrieve this information while helping others as well.

Anyway, just preparing the way for my first post as a software engineer here at Trak-1. Happy coding...

- Jheatt

No comments: